Everyone loves pancakes! These are simple, easy to make and healthy gluten free pancakes so you can have them without feeling guilty.
Gluten Free Pancakes Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup of gluten free flour – I used Doves flour and a small mug
- 2 teaspoons of gluten free powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of himalayan salt
- 1 cup of rice or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of melted and cooled coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- For the topping
- Melted dark chocolate – I used Green and Black’s
- Maple syrup
Start by putting the flour, salt, baking powder in a bowl and whisk making sure all the ingredients mix well together.
In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract and sugar. Whisk the ingredients well and then combine them with the dry ingredients and mix.
Heat a pan over medium heat. Using a spoon, spoon the batter onto the pan.
Cook the pancakes until they are golden on both sides.
Serve with the toppings and enjoy!