This fruit salad recipe can be eaten for breakfast or as a side dish. It has fruit, salad leaves and carrots making it fresh and ideal for the summer. It is super easy and quick to make.
- A handful of rucola
- 1 small carrot peeled and spiralised
- A handful of strawberries washed and cut in half
- A slice of melon chopped into small pieces
- A slice of pineapple chopped into small pieces
- A slice of watermelon chopped into small pieces
- 3 radishes thinly slices
- Olive oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- A handful of blueberries
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and season to your liking and enjoy!
More salad recipes
I hope that you find this Fruit Salad recipe revitalising and refreashing! Here are a few other recipes for you to try:
Please sign up to my mailing list to receive notifications of new recipe posts, or follow me on Facebook.