This Black Quinoa Salad Recipe is so quick and easy to make. You can have it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a snack.
It’s tasty and super healthy.
I cooked the quinoa but you can buy packs of already cooked quinoa making it even easier if you are pushed for time.
The following ingredients makes one big bowl of Black Quinoa Salad Recipe:
- 1 cup of cooked black quinoa
- 1 cup of cooked white quinoa
- 150g of goats cheese cut into small pieces
- 125g of pomegranate seeds
- 2 handfuls of chopped coriander
- 3-4 cooked beetroots chopped ( I use the ones from Waitrose )
- 1 large avocado peeled, stone removed and cut in slices
- Olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- Balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar is healthier) or tamari and lemon dressing
Toss everything into a large salad bowl and mix together. Add the avocado last.
Season with salt and pepper, add the dressing, serve and enjoy.